Building a mature culture at work needs serious effort from all members of the company. This is a long journey and needs patience. This big move starts from promoting safety at work.
Promoting safety is a serious effort. But, you can do it in various fun ways.
Choosing the right fun ways to promote safety at work will also take time. It is because you need to test and evaluate it until you reach a final conclusion about its effectiveness.
Surely, using fun ways to promote safety at work will make everybody happy, interested and engaged. And it will make your effort a lot easier.
But, how to promote safety in fun ways that everybody will love them?
Find the ideas to promote safety in the workplace below here.
Fun Ways to Promote Safety at Work
- Use fun safety slogans with images.
- Funny safety poster for a specific work. This poster will give you a good example.
- Animated-safety video, like this one.
- Funny photos of safety errors. See what this welder did.
- Group discussion outside of the classroom
- Safety funny games outside
- Rewards for safety achievement
- Safety training word games
- Safety competition with memorable rewards
- Wear a safety promotion t-shirt
- Safety puzzles
- Write a short story about safety
- Safety drill contest
- Safety quiz
- Visit other companies for benchmarking
- Watch work accident-investigation video for safety learning
- Safety scavenger hunts
- Self-made safety videos
- Creative writing
- Live demonstrations
The above ways are out-of-the-box safety promotion ideas. To get more safety initiatives ideas, you can subscribe to this blog.
From the above ideas to promote safety in the workplace, which idea will you choose?
Please share your plan with us and do not forget to share your experiences too.