Safety quotes offer flexibility in communicating safety for any occasion. You can use them on wall magazines, safety newsletters, work clothing, hats, t-shirts, safety talk topics, banners, and any other media that you can creatively use to promote and communicate safety effectively.
However, always remember to consider the following things when you will use safety quotes:
"Get the following free magazines for today only"
- in context
- clear messages
- easy to understand
- suitable for your target audiences
If you take all of the above things into considerations, your goals can be achieved for sure.
Travel Safety Quotes
Do you love traveling? If yes, I suggest you read the following travel safety quotes. They will remind you and the ones that travel with you about the importance of safety.
You will never enjoy your travel if you ignore safety since you leave your home.
Have a safe trip message or quotes likes having a reminder.
- “Have a safety flight”
- “Have a safety trip”
- “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal”– Paulo Coelho
- “Beautiful girl, take care of yourself. No-one else knows what your soul needs.”– Aston G
- “And the purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
- “No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.”– Chuck Thompson
- “Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious. I have tried prudent planning long enough. From now on I’ll be mad.”– Rumi
- “The world is waiting for you. Good Luck. Travel Safe. Go!”– Phil Keoghan
- “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life”– Michael Palin
- “The farther you go, however, the harder it is to return. The world has many edges, and it’s easy to fall off.”– Anderson Cooper
- “The more you weigh the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.”– Unknown
- “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the people, you might better stay home.”– James A. Michener
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”– Confucius
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
- “A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”– John A. Shedd
- “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”– Jack Canfield
- “Great things never came from comfort zones.”– Anonymous
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”– Mark Twain
- “Adventure is worthwhile.”– Aesop
- “What you have to decide… is how you want your life to be. If you’re forever was ending tomorrow, would this be how you’d want to have spent it? Listen, the truth is, nothing is guaranteed. You know that more than anybody. So don’t be afraid. Be alive.”– Sarah Dessen
- “I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.”– Roman Payne
- “Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show”– Unknown
- “This was how it was with travel: one city gives you gifts, another robs you. One gives you the heart’s affections, the other destroys your soul. Cities and countries are as alive, as feeling, as fickle and uncertain as people. Their degrees of love and devotion are as varying as with any human relation. Just as one is good, another is bad.”– Roman Payne
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.”– George Augustus Moore
- “Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright it is not the end.”– Deborah Moggach
Safety Quotes for Work
Working in an industrial field with various potential hazards requires more smooth safety communication compared with others. Otherwise, an incident – even a disaster – may happen.
Find out safety quotes for work below to let workers know how essential it is to apply the safety-first principle in daily jobs.
- “Safety brings first aid to the uninjured.” – F.S. Hughes
- Safety first
- Always be careful
- Accident hurts, safety doesn’t
- Be aware take care
- Be alert, accident hurts
- “Do not think because an accident hasn’t happened to you that it can’t happen.” – Safety saying, early 1900’s
- “You don’t need to know the whole alphabet of Safety. The A, B, C of it will save you if you follow it: Always Be Careful.” – Colorado School of Mines Magazine
- “Carefulness costs you nothing. Carelessness may cost you your life.” – Safety saying, early 1900’s
- “Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless.” – Author Unknown
- Choose safety for your family
- Know safety, no pain
- Know safety, no accident
- Safety first to last
- Safety is the best insurance ever
- Safety is no accident
- “For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.” – Eleanor Everet
- “Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.” – Author Unknown
- “An incident is just the tip of the iceberg, a sign of a much larger problem below the surface.” – Don Brown
- “Working safely may get old, but so do those who practice it.” – Author Unknown
- “At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.” – Jodi Rell
- Safety starts with me
- Success starts with safety first
- Think safety before you work
- Be safety-minded
- Safety brings cheers
- “Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands.” – Jeff Cooper
- “The danger which is least expected soonest comes to us.” – Voltaire
- “Safety doesn’t happen by accident.” – Author Unknown
- “Work injuries and illnesses can affect every aspect of life for workers and their families.” – Maine Department of Labor
- “You are your last line of defense in safety. It boils down to you.” – Kina Repp
- “Luck runs out but safety is good for life.” – Author Unknown
- “It takes leadership to improve safety.” – Jackie Stewart
- Electricity has the power to kill
- Loose wire causes fire
- Take charge for electrical safety
- Turn electrical hazard off
- Electricity can turn you off
- Be careful with electrical power
- “Your employees learn by example. If they don’t see you practicing good safety habits, they won’t think safety is important.” – Electrical Construction & Maintenance
- “One earnest worker can do more by personal suggestion to prevent accidents than a carload of safety signs.” – Making Paper
- “Obedience is the mother of success and is wedded to safety.” – Aeschylus
- A successful project starts with safety first
- Safety rules control project schedule
- Safe construction builds, unsafe construction destroys
Driving Safety Quotes
Safe driving will guide you to your final destination. Use the other driving safety quotes below to remind you and your family members about driving safely.
- Drive slow. Drive safe. Life has no spare.
- Leave sooner, drive slower, life longer.
- Drive slowly is better than sorry.
- Don’t drink if you will drive.
- The real man uses two pedals.
- Phone while driving is the fastest way to get hurt.
- Driving is not flying.
- Want a joyful life? Drive safely.
- A safer driver will life longer
- Late arrival is better that arrive at hospital.
- Caution is the parent of safety.
- Don’t learn by accident.
- Luck runs out but safety is good for life.
Funny Safety Quotes
Sometimes, you need to communicate safety by making people smile even lough. You can use funny safety quotes to deliver your safety message.
It is very interesting and I think people will like such an approach.
Here are the funny safety quotes you can use.
- In case of fire, get out quickly before sharing it.
- Safety first, people second
- Life better with all the fingers.
- Don’t watch her behind. Keep safety in mind!
- It is better to lose a minute in life than to lose life in a minute
- Be careful, today is not a good day to die!
- Your first mistake could be your last
- No safety, no business
- Better late than dead on time
- Shortcuts cut life short